Rivet Town is Steampunk-esque role-play sim, and so all the items shown were in that theme. Yesterday's exhibitors were, in order and as far as I remember:
- Sidney Arctor: a submarine in the Jules Verne style, packed full of features.
- Edwardian Halberstadt: a highly detailed film projector, which could actually stream media (including a tiny version on the 'film' at the projection lens).
- Torus Heliosense: also highly detailed gramophone and 'steam compass'.
- -- at this point I was starting to feel ashamed about the plain wood textures I'd used --
- Maximus Ecksol: an ingenious crate that unfolded to four seats and a table.
- Professor Sadovnycha: a complex suit of armour, in what I've come to recognise as the creator's unique style, with many hidden surprises.
- Lakhesis Nikolaidis: well designed ear protectors and breathing apparatus.
The Show and Tell event is no longer taking place, and it seems that the actual Sim it was hosted in might be vanishing from the grid in the near future.